Wednesday, October 26, 2016

When can we do that again?

First of all, I don't think tinder is ever a good idea, especially when you want to find someone to date or possibly marry. All guys want on tinder is to get in your pants!!!!! My friend Janelle said she would go on all these fun dates from tinder so I thought, fuck it I'll get on there. I've been on tinder before back in PA but never in New York and there are so many guys on tinder in New York. So anyway.... we were in one of those going out/ group things and I connected with one of the guys in the group. So we exchanged numbers. It was my first week after moving to the city and I had been nonstop doing things, applying for jobs, Gogo dancing and partying. I was free one night and I wanted to meet this guy, so I told him I'd hangout with him if we could just relax and watch Netflix. Netflix and chill but I was clear with him, I told him I could not have sex with him because I was on my period. Would I sleep with him, maybe. If he was as attractive as his pics... maybe. But I legit couldn't and made sure I told him before I came over to "Netflix and Chill". Also, he lived in Brooklyn and if I was going to make the trip to come hangout with him I wanted him to know he was not getting the goods that way he would get upset with me and it would be awkward and so forth. Everyone in New York knows traveling from Upper West Side Manhattan to Brooklyn is a fucking hike. I had nothing to lose though and could use some movie time and cuddles. Our first date was great. For the initial ice breaker I met him at this bar near his place and we conversed over a couple of glasses of wine and we clicked. He suggested we meet there in case. But I was thinking, even if we didn't get along, you better let me sleep at your fucking house. I just made the hike to get here. Even if we didn't get a long, you better buy me a fucking drink and at least let me sleep on your fucking couch after I came all this way to see you. Thankfully though, we got along and he quickly invited me back to his place. We got there and we watched some of the new Star Trek movie that he had. I thought it was fucking awesome because I'm a huge nerd. During watching the movie we starting rubbing up on each other and I could tell he was getting tired so I suggested we go to bed. I asked to borrow one of his tee shirts to sleep in. It was a white cut off with black writing. I don't remember what it said but I'm attracted to black and white things so I said, "I am wearing this one!" and pulled it off of the rack he had in his bedroom. I told him I forgot my toothbrush and asked for some mouthwash. After washing my mouth out I jumped into his super comfortable bed and hid underneath the covers. He got in with me and cuddled up against me. He was taller than me and our bodies felt very comfortable up against each other. Then ofcourse, I brushed my lips against his and we started kissing. He was a great kisser. Once I felt his fingers go through my hair and he pulled my head back it was on like donkey kong. He flipped over so he was on top of me and he pulled my shirt off. He started kissing and sucking on my nipples and then worked his way down. I had leggings on and he pulled them down so he was just at the top of my pubic hair. Then he looked up at me and was surprised when he asked, "Are you really not wearing any underwear?", I laughed, No, I never do.
"Then you give me no choice but to tease you.", he said. I lifted my head up, looked at him and said, "Oh my god." Then put my head back into the pillow and squeezed it tight. He kept kissing lower and lower and I reminded him, "I have my period, you can't." Then I pulled my leggings back up and flipped over so I was basically in the doggy position. I buried my ass up against him and let him pull my leggings back down. He asked me," Is this okay?" I knew exactly what he meant. I looked back at him over my shoulder and smirked, "Yes it is." I felt his tongue licking my ass. I clenched his down comforter and buried my face into the pillow, moaning uncontrollably. His face came back up towards mine and I whispered in his ear, "I want to let you, but I'm scared." Then I told him how I use toys and wanted to use one of my toys on myself so that way if I tried anal with a guy it might not hurt so much. Ya know? I could like warm myself up to it. He couldn't believe what I said and asked me to repeat myself. Then he told me he would use my toys on me if I let him. I laughed and said, "Maybe." Then flipped myself back around. He laid himself next to me and pulled me in to cuddle. Then said to me, "I can't believe how comfortable you feel." I said, "You to baby." Then I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep. The next morning I hugged him goodbye and I boarded the closest subway train heading back home. While I was waiting for the train to arrive I received a text from him that said, "When can we do that again?"

No comments:

Post a Comment