Sunday, October 18, 2015

Wrestling around like children.

Laying there while you comb your fingers
through my hair
Holding me in your arms 
Legs wrapped together 

Comfortable, inseparable and safe
I love the smell of your vape
And feeling your hand upon my face 
I like the way you play with me
Wrestling around like children
Making you laugh 
Is one of my missions

It's a tough time but I'm here to remind you that things will be okay
I'll visit you as often as I can
Keep you company
And I'll make you smile
It's attractive
When you switch up your style

It's also impressive that you care
Hurt you like she did, I wouldn't dare
And I am excited to see where this goes
Yes we have been spending time together
I don't give a shit who knows
It's no ones business but our own

I Can't wait to see you again
Maybe next time we'll carve pumpkins
Before the winter comes
And it's too cold
Yes it blows
But I can't wait to snuggle up under blankets and drink hot cocoa
With you

These times are rough
But we'll make it through
Know what's better than one? 
Two. 
And don't waste time worrying babe
I won't leave you. 












No comments:

Post a Comment