Thursday, October 8, 2015

To you, wherever you are.

I forgive you
Hold me tight
Promise me this time
You'll do me right
Don't do me wrong

Me and you, we belong
To overcome your fears, it was long
You were still weak while I was strong
But I believed in you all along
And I always will

Holding me in your arms again
what a thrill
I felt alone, until 
you came back to me

Without you I couldn't breathe
It was killing me, internally
Together again, our love will be
As Beautiful as the sky above the sea




8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete