Thursday, August 13, 2015

A sky full of stars.

A birthday party
Turned into much more of a delight
The fire was big 
The stars were bright

I wasn't sure if he liked me
But I picked up his vibes
He lent me his knife 
And he gave me a ride

As the night came to an end
All I wanted to do
Was gaze at the stars 
On a blanket with you

Laying together 
Counting the shooting stars
I didn't want him to leave
So I curled up into his arms

We were getting sleepy
And he had to leave 
I pleaded for him not to go 
It appeared I'd have to give him a reason to stay
So I did so

I stratled him
As we kissed
My hand gripping the grass
I didn't want to get caught
We'd have to be fast

Flipping me over 
Taking off my pants
I slid down his zipper 
And felt him at last

Before I knew it
We were going at it
Under a sky full of stars
I gave him a kiss goodbye
Before he got in his car 







No comments:

Post a Comment