Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Crazy In Love

After hours of contemplating
I decided to come through
No one ever made me feel the way you did
I wanted to see if it was still true

What I truly desired most
Was being wrapped up in your arms
I always ran back to you
You kept me out of harm

Years have passed
We both have changed
I am no longer afraid
Being with you I feel so relaxed
No more anxiety 

It's the fears that took over my sanity
I hope you see that now
It's fun reminiscing with you
Now that we have figured ourselves out

People wont understand us
Call us crazy
But that's okay 
A love like we shared doesn't disappear
After years or even a decade







1 comment:

  1. I can relate to your particular situation, since you explained it so well, if only she could see the progress, & not shrug it off with an "oh well", if only she can be civil, then I will know at least the feelings arnt harsh. She lives only in my dreams, I can almost feel her realm.

    ReplyDelete